Talking about tokens.

Per Boussard Per.Boussard at era-t.ericsson.se
Thu Mar 16 13:33:43 CET 2000

On 16 Mar 2000, Love wrote:

> To do the call to the pts server you need rx, do do the kerberos stuff you
> need the kerberos. Then you can't do it the kerberos stuff kauth/afslog
> since there is no rx included in kth-krb/heimdal.

I think you misunderstood. I want tokens/klist -T to say

User's (user[.inst]@cell) tokens for afs at ...

rather than

User's (AFS ID somenumber) tokens for afs at ....

I don't care to use rx to get the correct somenumber value, just for arlad
to deliver the information about the principal with the ioctl(VIOCGETTOK)
call. I don't care to fix the tokens prog of the real afs, just to make
arlas/kth-krb's utils present info about the principal.

Now, is this a bad idea?

Regards
//Per