XFS_SHARED_LIBS

Dave Morrison dave at bnl.gov
Tue Mar 7 22:53:12 CET 2000

Hi Assar,

Assar Westerlund wrote:

> You're right, and it's also a problem in the install target.  And I've
> checked in a fix in xfs/linux/Makefile.in:1.34.

Super.

> And the next question is if libgetcwd.so is still needed?

It doesn't seem to be needed.  It was an early glibc issue, right?  At
any rate, `pwd' in an AFS directory seems to work fine on my RH6.1 box,
and I remember clearly how it used to fail on a vanilla RH5.2 system
(though it worked OK if one installed libgetcwd.so).

Dave

--
David Morrison  Brookhaven National Laboratory  phone: 631-344-5840
                Physics Department, Bldg 510 C    fax: 631-344-3253
		          Upton, NY 11973-5000  email: dave at bnl.gov