arla on FreeBSD 4.0 + Linuxulator anyone?

Robert P Ricci ricci at eng.utah.edu
Thu Jun 22 01:40:04 CEST 2000

Thus spake Assar Westerlund on Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 01:11:12AM +0200:
> That's odd indeed, from what I can see in the source fdir_remove is
> called from adir_remoe
> [....]
> So I have a hard time seing how the fbuf can be NULL.  Can you send me
> the complete backtrace from gdb?

It seems odd, because it turns out I made a mistake :). page0
actually is the null variable that caused the crash (trying to
dereference it to get page0->header). The culprit then, seems to
be the fact that:

(DirPage0 *)fbuf_buf(dir);

is returning NULL, because dir->buf is null.

--