none

Assar Westerlund assar at stacken.kth.se
Mon Jun 12 09:18:12 CEST 2000

camelia at clever.weizmann.ac.il writes:
> Hi

Hello, I don't know if I've already answered this mail, but just in case.

> physerv kernel: XFS Panic: xfs_message_invalidnode didn't find node!
> (4.536871488.1.1) and this number is changing.
> What is the reason and how can I fix the problem ?
> The realm accessed is rhic.

This is nothing to worry about, it's a benign (I know `panic' is not a
very good word here) message.  It is of course rather disturbing, so
in the current code (and the upcoming release) we have removed both
the message itself and the thing that was causing it.  If you're
impatient, feel free to to dig up the source at around line 4000 in
xfs/linux/xfs_message.c and just remove the printk there.

/assar