arla-0.33 wedges NetBSD-1.4.1 machines

Dr. Lex Wennmacher wennmach at geo.Uni-Koeln.DE
Fri Jul 14 15:57:29 CEST 2000

On Jul 14, 10:11am, Love wrote:

> Like xfs_alloc messages are not contiguous, there are spaces. And "worker
> N: processing" without correspoding "worker N: done".

Well, the only thing I did with the log was to paste different messages.?
together and to remove the stuff before arlad was started and after the machine
had rebooted. I did not (knowingly) remove or reorder anything else.

Maybe the non-contiguous "xfs_alloc" and missing "worker N: done" messages are
the manifestation of the problem?

Cheers
Lex