Read-write replication

Noora Peura noora at nada.kth.se
Mon Jan 10 13:05:24 CET 2000

Hello,

I've recently subscribed to this list because I'm doing a degree project about
read-write replication with the goal to find one or several suggestions for how to
implement it in Arla. You can find more information about my degree project at

http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~noora/exjobb

As a part of the study I will do a requirements capture to find out what system
administrators would like to achieve with read-write replication (if they want it
at all). For this I would like to come in contact with system administrators using
AFS (or Arla) who are willing to answer a few questions via e-mail. If you would like
to take part in this or know someone who would, please contact me.

Also if you have comments about my project, suggestions about litterature etc, I
would be glad to hear from you!

Regards,

Noora

noora at nada.kth.se