utility to help in using arla behind a NAT

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Mon Dec 18 18:35:32 CET 2000

Matthew Fredette <fredette at mit.edu> writes:

> Hi.  I have written a utility that can help in using arla on internal
> network clients behind a NAT.  Normally, NATs delete mappings for UDP
> connections after a timeout; this breaks AFS callbacks.

Cool.

Assar once wrote a patch that pinged all servers. This should be inproved
with pinging only servers that actually have a outstanding callbacks.

Never though about the TTL thing. It might be harder to add that thing to
rx in a clean way.

I've added a contribtions section to the arla webpage where I mention
natkeep.

Love
Busy with The Other Work