FreeBSD 4.0/AXP

Todd Cohen cohentl at clarkson.edu
Sat Apr 22 18:17:59 CEST 2000

lizard# ./startarla
link_elf: symbol __cursig undefined
kldload: can't load /usr/local/arla/bin/xfs.ko: No such file or directory
link_elf: symbol __cursig undefined
mount_xfs: vfsload(xfs): No such file or directory
lizard# ls
amon            mk_cmds         tokens          up              ydr
arlad           mount_xfs       udebug          vos
fs              pts             umount_xfs      xfs.ko
klog            startarla       unlog           xfs_makedev
lizard# pwd
/usr/local/arla/bin

On 20 Apr 2000, Assar Westerlund wrote:

> Todd Cohen <cohentl at clarkson.edu> writes:
> > Last time I tried loading the module it totally locked my box up..
> > I'll try getting the latest release I can find and compile it myself.
>
> Ok.  If it still locks up for you, do send us debugging information.
> To my knowledge nobody has tested it before on FreeBSD-alpha, but it
> should of course, in theory, just work. :-)
>
> /assar

http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
"Sometimes crazy things happen in circuits." - Muku, 1999
"The answers to lifes problems aren't at the bottom of bottles, they're on
 TV" - Homer J. Simpson