installed libraries

Dr A V Le Blanc LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk
Thu Apr 20 18:27:49 CEST 2000

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 05:58:48PM +0200, Assar Westerlund wrote:
> Yeah, util is a really bad name and it's going to get merged into
> libroken.  But meanwhile I've added installation of the existing stuff
> in util/Makefile.in.

I'm not sure libroken is a good idea either, since we already have
two other libroken.a's on our systems, one for kth Kerberos 4, and
one for Heimdal.  Unless, of course, you maintain all of them
so that it doesn't matter which you use, but in that case you
won't want arla's libutil functions there.

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk