installed libraries

Assar Westerlund assar at stacken.kth.se
Thu Apr 20 17:58:51 CEST 2000

Dr A V Le Blanc <LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk> writes:
> I've been trying to port some of the programs I wrote to link to
> AFS libraries from transarc, so that they link to kth-kerberos 4
> libraries and arla.

Ok, I did start writing on some functions for presenting parts of the
same API as the AFS libraries in lib/ko, like afsconf.c and auth.c.

> I've begun using some of the functions in libko.a, and I find
> they call other functions from libutil.a.  But this isn't
> installed by 'make install'.  Shouldn't it be?  the libko functions
> are useful!

Yeah, util is a really bad name and it's going to get merged into
libroken.  But meanwhile I've added installation of the existing stuff
in util/Makefile.in.

/assar