Pb xfs on linux 2.3.99-pre3

Assar Westerlund assar at stacken.kth.se
Sun Apr 16 18:57:59 CEST 2000

Jean-Paul Le Fevre <J-P.LeFevre at cea.fr> writes:
> I'm trying to install arla 0.32 on my new Linux box wich runs
> the last kernel 2.3.99-pre3 (I must have this kernel because it provides
> a new driver which is needed by XFree)

The current arla code in the CVS tree seems to work on 2.3.99-pre5
(I've just been running tests for seven hours or so).  I haven't
tested on any earlier (or possible later) pre- versions.  The
differences between these different pre-releases cannot really be
labeled as minor...

I also made a tar file of this version in
ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/arla/snap/arla-ab.tar.gz
(aka /afs/stacken.kth.se/ftp/pub/arla/snap/arla-ab.tar.gz).

Try it out if you can, and do tell us how it works for you.

/assar