empty files on sparc 64

Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] sperber at Informatik.Uni-Tuebingen.De
Mon Sep 13 14:07:07 CEST 1999

Tobias> Hi,
Tobias> just tested the cvs version of arla from this morning on my sparc ultra 5
Tobias> running debian 2.1. Most things seem to work but some files are empty. If I
Tobias> cat them there is nothing:

I sometimes see the opposite: The file size is displayed as zero, but
the files do have the expected content. :-)

--
Cheers =8-} Mike