Odd bug in arla-0.27 on linux (i386) 2.2.12

Dr A V Le Blanc LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 6 10:58:58 CEST 1999

On Sat, Sep 04, 1999 at 02:19:17PM -0400, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> Hmm...  I'm not sure if this should be obvious, but do you have any
> Kerberos tickets?  You haven't been including the output of 'klist'...

No, I'm just doing a klog.  Formerly I had klog as a script that
just did kauth (or kinit; I forget which), then afslog.  Now I'm
using the new klog from arla, and it doesn't get Kerberos tickets.
Should it?  If it doesn't, then shouldn't the other arla commands
work by cheking for tokens rather than tickets?  Otherwise, shouldn't
the arla klog get kerberos tickets as well as tokens?

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk