milko

Scott Smith scott at lackluster.net
Sun Oct 10 23:01:42 CEST 1999

No, I still get the message

Oct 10 01:24:21 kremlin arla[318]: Cannot find the root volume (root.afs)
in cell lackluster.net

I can list it via sked vollist /vicepa but vos listvldb gives me

vos: listvldb: VL_ListEntry: VL - No permission access.

/usr/arla/etc/superuserlist has
scott.admin

which is who i kauth/kinit as.  even though vos gives an error i do have a
ticket for afs at LACKLUSTER.NET afterwards (at least that's when i think
it's added..i know at some point in time it's added).

Scott

scott at lackluster.net
http://www.lackluster.net/

                 ~ I had a dream I was a vigilante's sidekick ~