konstighet i arla?

Assar Westerlund assar at sics.se
Tue Nov 23 12:52:24 CET 1999

Magnus Ahltorp <map at stacken.kth.se> writes:
> > Ibland (det verkar inte vara reproducerbart) när jag försöker läsa in en
> > ny fil i emacs med C^xC^f får jag följande felmeddelande (längst ner i
> > emacs-fönstret).
>
> Sometimes (it doesn't seem to be reproducable) when I try to read in a
> new file in emacs with C-x C-f I get the following error message (in
> the bottom of the emacs window).
>
> > ~/fil and /afs/nada.kth.se/home/c2m2/tegner/fil are the same file

I assume that `/afs/nada.kth.se/home/c2m2/tegner' is not your home
directory?  (In that case, the error would be correct... :-)

Can you do `stat ~/fil' and `/afs/nada.kth.se/home/c2m2/tegner/fil' in
a case where it fails and send us the output?  Somehow it seems to
think that they're the same file, as in same device and same inode
number.  That's really strange.

Thanks for your bug report.

/assar