konstighet i arla?

Magnus Ahltorp map at stacken.kth.se
Sat Nov 20 18:44:57 CET 1999

Please use english when posting to this mailing list, since we have
many non-swedish-speaking readers.

Translation:

> Ibland (det verkar inte vara reproducerbart) när jag försöker läsa in en
> ny fil i emacs med C^xC^f får jag följande felmeddelande (längst ner i
> emacs-fönstret).

Sometimes (it doesn't seem to be reproducable) when I try to read in a
new file in emacs with C-x C-f I get the following error message (in
the bottom of the emacs window).

> ~/fil and /afs/nada.kth.se/home/c2m2/tegner/fil are the same file
>
> och filen laddas inte in i bufferten.

and the file is not loaded into the buffer.

> Försker jag igen lite senare brukar det gå bra - så detta är inget stort
> problem för mig :-)

If I try again later it usually works - therefore this is not a big
problem for me :-)