Thanks. but...

Hee-Seok Heo hsheo at postech.ac.kr
Wed Mar 24 14:46:04 CET 1999

Thanks  you for your product.

Anyway,

My enviroments:
Linux kernel 2.2.3
krb4-0.9.9
arla-0.22

Arla configure doesn't dectect  KRB_PRINCIPAL,
so I insert this line into include/config.h
#define HAVE_KRB_PRINCIPAL
After then, I can compile arla.

Is it my mistake?

I try mount /afs with such script as

#!/bin/sh
/sbin/insmod /usr/arla/bin/xfs.o
/usr/arla/bin/arlad
/bin/mount -t xfs arla /afs

But after then, I can't find any file under /afs(ls /afs)
Next time, I try 'umount /afs' and 'mount /afs'.
Then it works well.
I guess that arlad require some delay time.
Why don't you insert the 'sleep(??)' before the parent process exits ?

Thanks again.

p.s ----- if possible, please let me know the solution of following
problems.
How can I get the tokens from afsserver?

I tried afslog in /usr/athena/bin, but I got this message,

hsheo at POSTECH.AC.KR's Password:
kerberos-iv/* unknown service, using default port 750
kauth: Can't send request (send_to_kdc)

The port 750 is the same with krb4-0.9.9/etc/services.append,
so I think that I made  another mistake.
I try 7004 which is the port of afs3-kaserver, but I can't too.

Now I use afs3.5beta's klog command with the link  /usr/vice -->
/usr/arla.