arla-0.22 + netbsd-current (19990301, i386, 1.3J) == crash

Johan Ihren johani at pdc.kth.se
Thu Mar 4 14:37:05 CET 1999

>>>>> "assar" == assar  <assar at stacken.kth.se> writes:

    assar> Now I don't have a netbsd-box to test this on, but from
    assar> looking at the code it seems like that the following patch
    assar> might help.  You need to run `autoreconf -f' and then
    assar> re-run configur after having applied this patch.  If you
    assar> get any warnings while compiling the xfs module at all
    assar> please send them to me as they could indicate that
    assar> something is wrong.

These were the warnings:

xfs_node-bsd.c: In function `xfs_cnp_init':
xfs_node-bsd.c:469: warning: assignment discards `const' from pointer target type
xfs_vfsops-netbsd.c:117: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
xfs_vfsops-netbsd.c:125: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
xfs_vnodeops-bsd.c: In function `xfs_readdir':
xfs_vnodeops-bsd.c:468: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
xfs_vnodeops-bsd.c:469: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a

No real show show-stoppers it seems. And it works like a charm.

Thanks Assar,

Johan