klog-clone

Chris Wing wingc at engin.umich.edu
Mon Jun 28 19:22:03 CEST 1999

Herbert:

> Yes, I´m also very interested in a clone of Transarcs klog, because
> AFS user authentification and token generation with PAM relies on this
> binary.

You don't need klog to do PAM authentication if you use the PAM module I
wrote:

http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~wingc/pam_kafs.html

I've been using it successfully since early this year. It only requires
libkrb and libkafs from KTH-KRB. However, at the moment it only compiles
on Linux (getting it to compile on Solaris would take little or no effort,
though). I'm planning on doing a complete rewrite this summer to include
Kerberos 5 support and split it into 3 modules: krb4, krb5, and afs.

-Chris

wingc at engin.umich.edu