Kerberos Flag...

Tim Yardley yardley at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 25 19:24:00 CEST 1999

I know that this isnt really the proper plaec to ask this, but I thought
that one of you might know.

Yesterday I was working on a machine and was getting some peculair
behavior from kerberos... so I checked my ticket with a `klist -f`.  One
of the flags that was on my ticket that I hadent noticed before was an "A"
flag.

Anyone happen to know what that flag is?  I checked the klist man pages,
but it doesnt list it.

Anyway, I was just curious.

/tmy

-- Diving into infinity my consciousness expands in inverse
   proportion to my distance from singularity