Replicated servers, milko?

Magnus Ahltorp map at stacken.kth.se
Thu Jun 17 13:00:43 CEST 1999

> How experimental is milko? I've been given the task
> of creating a duplicated set of fileservers meeting
> the high-availability requirements.

Milko is not ready for production use yet.

> Can milko do server replication at this point, or should I go ask
> transarc?

Since file server replication is implemented in the client, I would
say it can handle it, but don't expect milko to do much more than
serve files right now. A volserver is yet to be written, and the
database replication is not implemented. There are also other things
that should be written.

/Magnus
map at stacken.kth.se