"tokens" script unusable

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Fri Jul 30 21:32:14 CEST 1999

uri <uri at watson.ibm.com> writes:

> "tokens" script that comes with arla, sems to be 100% unusable.
> Because it relies on non-kerberos option "-tokens" which no
> standard "klist" recognizes.

There is a tokens by Chris Wing in next release.

> Please, don't make arla a part of kth-krb kit.

We try to not.

For us there exist *NOTHING* else except kth-krb and heimdal.

If you find kth-krb related bugs, tell us and/or send patches, and please
understand our reluctancy in implementing functionallty that we have in
other stuff like kth-krb.

Eventionally we'll get around fixing it for you. Don't hold you breath.