forwarding tokens to other machine

Lyle Seaman LSeaman at stormsystems.com
Thu Jul 29 18:47:30 CEST 1999

How are you extending AFS tokens?  What "undocumented functions calls" are
you using?  (Frankly, I don't know which calls are documented and which ones
aren't...)

I don't see how you can extend tokens without a password, a TGT or the KDC's
server key.  The token extension mechanism that I have proposed to
developers of batch scheduling software (NQS, that kind of thing) relies on
having the server key available to the batch scheduler.