Pb getwd on afs linux

Jean-Paul Le Fevre J-P.LeFevre at cea.fr
Tue Jan 19 15:45:24 CET 1999

Great ! The problems due to getwd are fixed, as far as arla is
concerned everything works fine. Thank you for your help.

But ..... Now I'm facing difficulties with the dynamic linker.
For some programs (like cvs, movemail ...), the linker refuses
to work saying that :
BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: rtld.c: 452: dl_main: Assertion `i ==
npreloads' failed. (it is the last version available ld.so-1.9.9)
I understand that it is not related to Arla so ...

I'm going to subscribe to the BUG-IN-DYNAMIC-LINKER mailing list :)

Cheers,

Jean-Paul Le Fevre                      http://www.multimania.com/lefevre
E-mail : Jean-Paul.LeFevre at cea.fr       Tel : (33) [0]1 69 08 74 50