Preliminary Call for Papers/Participation

Håkan Cardfelt cardfelt at chips.chalmers.se
Wed Dec 22 23:23:53 CET 1999

Organisation:	Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ADMINISTRATION OF DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
May 29-30, 2000
Gvteborg, Sweden
http://www.chips.chalmers.se/Chips/conference/chips2000

CALL FOR PAPERS/PARTICIPATION
We would like to invite you to join us in exploring both new ideas and
qualified experience in the area of administration of distributed systems.
We are as interested in examples of work or demonstrations that can be
shown during the workshop as in academic papers. We hope that some of the
presentations at this workshop will fill the gap after Transarcs late
conference Decorum. We expect a mix of people from universities and
industry interested in issues concerning scalable distributed systems.

client-server, CODA, conference, CORBA, DCE, Decorum, DFS, distributed
system, documentation, ENCINA, global filesystem, Heimdal, human network,
intrusion, Kerberos, paper, PKI, scalability, secure web, security, user
interface, workshop.

LANGUAGE
English is the official language at the conference and no translation will
be provided.

INFORMATION
For more information visit the URL given above or feel free to
contact us at chips2000 at chips.chalmers.se.

We hope to see you!

Hekan Cardfelt, information DCE/DFS
cardfelt at chips.chalmers.se