linux kernel 2.2.6, Arla 0.23

Todd Cohen cohentl at clarkson.edu
Sat Apr 17 20:07:18 CEST 1999

I think there is a problem with the above combination.. (compiled with
egcs 1.1.2)

1) ls doesn't work the first time you use it

	[cohentl at h130133 afs]$ cd ee361/
	[cohentl at h130133 ee361]$ ls
	[cohentl at h130133 ee361]$ ls
	binsearch.cc  power.cc      rec2.cc       rec7
	dec2bin.cc    proj1         rec3.cc       rec8
	inssort.cc    quicksort.cc  rec6          rec9
	[cohentl at h130133 ee361]$

2)
	[cohentl at h130133 rec9]$ cat testprog.cpp
	cat: testprog.cpp: Interrupted system call

anyone else having similar problems? I'm assuming something changed in the
kernel since Arla worked with 2.2.5

http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
todd.cohen at clarkson.edu
"You can use divine intervention to solve the problem if you need to."
- Coleman, 1998
"Sometimes crazy things happen in circuits." - Muku, 1999