What is needed to run Arla under FreeBSD 3.1?

Randy Philipp randy at umbc.edu
Thu Apr 8 22:39:37 CEST 1999

I thought this question might clear up some of the questions
related to the latest release of Arla.  Some of my personal
question related to this are:

	Can I use the libkafs that comes with FreeBSD 3.1?
	(you get this from rebuilding from source with
	MAKE_KERBEROS4= yes or installing the kerberos distribution)

	If you can do the above, where should you get the klog/tokens
	programs from (aka, where is the source for these)?

	How would on intergrate arla into a Krb5/AFS environment?

I have been exploring various solutions, but this is my first crack
at Kerberos and AFS, so I know I am going to run into some problems.

Randy