Arla under FreeBSD 3.1-stable

koziol@ncsa.uiuc.edu koziol at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 8 22:11:24 CEST 1999

    Ok, whew, it's not rebooting my machine any more, :-) but it's not working
either. :-(
    Now, when I start the arlad with "./arlad --debug=all /dev/xfs0" it doesn't
appear to be properly spawning a daemon and sticking around.  I can't find it
in the list of processes and running kinit reports:
"/usr/local/krb5/bin/aklog: Unknown code ____ 255 while setting AFS tokens"

    Is this any help?

        Thanks,
            Quincey