Infinite Recursion

Geoffrey Alan Washburn gw2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 3 02:49:13 CET 1998

	Here at CMU we have a volume called OldFiles mounted in our home
  directories that is basically a periodic backup of the files in our
  home directory.  I was just noticing that if I do an 'ls -lR' in my home
  directory when it's mounted via Arla it will attempt to infinitely
  recurse down this directory.  This doesn't happen with the Transarc AFS
  client.  Interestingly enough, 'find' doesn't recurse down it at all.
  Is this a bug or is there just some sort of configuration option that
  I'm missing?

--
- Geoff Washburn
- http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~gw2/