fs does not work?

Naomaru Itoi itoi at eecs.umich.edu
Wed Jun 24 22:32:42 CEST 1998

Hi,

>> But does the syscall ever reach xfs ? Flipp on
>> all debugging and see if it get there. And if
>> you can see that it does.

> E.g. if you do something which makes the AFS system call (like run fs), does
> the system call handler you loaded think it was called?

I see, thanks.

Love, if your question is "does the syscall in 'fs' reach xfs?", my
answer is I guess not.  Several debug messages should be printed by
xfs/bsd/xfs_syscall.c if a syscall is received by xfs, but I have seen
none of them. (Yes, I have flipped all the debug flags on.)  In fact,
I believe no syscall is called from "fs" command because it fails at
k_hasafs().

Thanks.

--
Concentration .. Naomaru Itoi