[Clubs] NUCCC 2012 in Linköping Sweden

Lars Lindholm larlin at lysator.liu.se
Sun Mar 11 17:30:32 CET 2012

Hi there!

I'm the NUCCC-general for NUCCC 2012, we have now started working on the
planning for this year NUCCC. We have thought a bit about dates and got
to the point where we want your input. The following dates are what we
suggest:

14-16 September
21-23 September
28-30 September

We think that 14-16 is the best as we hope that the autumn whether
haven't arrived here at that date. But we are open for any of the other
2 also.

I also take this opportunity to ask you to spread the word about NUCCC
in your clubs so people can get used to the idea to go to Linköping in
September. =)

I hope to see you here in September!

Best regards
Lars (larlin) Lindholm