[Clubs] NUCCC 2012 in Linköping Sweden

Christopher Culina chris at ping.uio.no
Tue Apr 3 11:50:22 CEST 2012

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012, Lars Lindholm wrote:
> I'm the NUCCC-general for NUCCC 2012, we have now started working on the
> planning for this year NUCCC. We have thought a bit about dates and got to
> the point where we want your input. The following dates are what we suggest:
>
> 14-16 September
> 21-23 September
> 28-30 September
>
> We think that 14-16 is the best as we hope that the autumn whether haven't
> arrived here at that date. But we are open for any of the other 2 also.
>
> I also take this opportunity to ask you to spread the word about NUCCC in
> your clubs so people can get used to the idea to go to Linköping in
> September. =)
>
> I hope to see you here in September!
>
> Best regards
> Lars (larlin) Lindholm
> NUCCC-general 2012

Hi Lars!

The forecast for Sept 14-16 looks promising. :)  As soon as YOU decide on
the dates, let us know, so we can inform our members.  I will explore the
possibilities for sponsoring the conference for PING members.  Hopefully
you'll see many of us in Linkoping.

Looking forward to another NUCCC! :)

--
Mvh,