[Clubs] NUCCC2010 delayed. Not happening on Friday the 13:th

mdicander mdicander at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 23:04:44 CET 2010

Dear NUCCC community.

The news this time is even worse. We will not be able to arrange NUCCC,
despite the
extra time. The two reasons for this are:

1. We could not raise enough people to arrange a worthy successor to
previous NUCCC:s.
We could either let 2-3 people crumble and die under the pressure of a too
big gig or give up.
We chose to give up.

2. We were unable to find a venue that allowed people to stay overnight. We
considered doing
a smaller NUCCC that would be free and encourage people to do couchsurfing.
By this time,
however we realized that there were only two of us and that would not be
enough for a smaller
NUCCC.

After this Epic Fail, we will now go sulk in a corner. We leave it to the
NUCCC board to decide
who will arrange the next NUCCC.

Sincerely
Marcus Dicander,