Linux and network security basic workshop at Abbenay

Sébastien Bourdeauducq sebastien.bourdeauducq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 14:05:00 CEST 2009

We start with an easy workshop at the newly born Abbenay hackerspace in
Stockholm.

Join us on Saturday October 3rd at 15:00 for an introduction to using Linux
and free software.
Bring your laptop and thanks to the Backtrack Live-CD, you will be running
Linux without touching anything on your hard disk (no installation, no modified
file, etc.).
Once you have the basic knowledge, we will set up a weakly secured Wi-Fi
network into which you will be invited to break.

Linux and security gurus are also invited! They can help beginners and the
workshop is also the perfect occasion to meet them, looking forward to bigger
projects!

Location: AK4 squat, Lövholmsbrinken 4, Stockholm.
NB! This event is hosted in a house that we occupy without authorization, come
at your own risk.