Looking for AFS Information

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at your-file-system.com
Tue Aug 23 00:20:32 CEST 2011

Your File System, Inc. provides commercial support for advanced AFS
deployments based upon OpenAFS.  Under funding by the U.S. Department of
Energy YFS has developed an advanced implementation for clients and
servers providing enhanced performance, functionality and performance.
Later this year YFS will be announcing a line of storage appliances.

Please feel free to contact me directly for more information.

Jeffrey Altman
President
Your File System, Inc.