Arla on Mac OS 10.5

Bo Brantén bosse at acc.umu.se
Mon Jul 12 17:55:34 CEST 2010

A few aditional things:

After ./configure but before make edit arla-0.90/include/config.h so it
says: #define HAVE_OPENSSL 1

If using ./configure --with-krb5=/usr/arla instead of heimdal all the apps
and libs compile clean and one don't need to install heimdal, this works
fine on 10.4 and 10.5.

When shuttding down the computer crashes as others has reported already on
this mailing list, I don't think I have the knowledge to debug that
problem so I leave it to others and continue to test on Mac OS 10.6
instead.