SV: PATCH: Arla CVS Current on Linux 2.6.24-2.6.35-rc1

Bo Brantén bosse at acc.umu.se
Sun Jul 11 17:44:18 CEST 2010

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Tomas Olsson wrote:

> Finally applied, please check that I didn't mess anything up.

I have now studied the checked in source in CVS and it was almost
identical to my patch so every thing looks fine the only difference was
small cosmetic changes like:
-       msg = kmalloc(sizeof(struct nnpfs_message_symlink), GFP_KERNEL);
+       msg = kmalloc(sizeof(*msg), GFP_KERNEL);
So now we are up to date on the Linux kernel, when I have done testing
reading works very well!

BTW 1: When checking out from CVS two commands is sugested on the
homepage:
   cvs -R -d /afs/stacken.kth.se/src/SourceRepository checkout arla
and
   env CVS_RSH=ssh \
   cvs -d anoncvs at anoncvs.stacken.kth.se:/stacken-cvs checkout arla
only the first one works for me so one needs to have AFS...

BTW 2: When reading the mailing list archive one gets some warning about
an outdated certificate.

(I will later check/try the OpenBSD patches, also where I am right now
there is a MacBook with MacOS 10.4, one with 10.5 and one with 10.6 so
parhaps I should do some testing there too)

Bo Branten