Arla anoncvs broken?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 27 01:58:16 CEST 2010

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010, Tomas Olsson wrote:

> Emmanuel Vadot wrote:
>> There cvs is on the stacken afs cell and it's dead too (not the cell, but
>> you can't enter the directory).
>>
> That sounds odd, and I would be surprised if the permissions have changed.
> Perhaps some local AFS admin/user can verify.
>
> I do know that the AFS repo worked last month:
> http://cvsweb.stacken.kth.se/cvsweb.cgi/arla/arlad/arlad.8
>
> I'll try to check anoncvs too.

Any luck?  I'd love to check it out and update my Arla patches for FreeBSD 7.x
to 9.x and finish getting them merged upstream.  I think the only obstaclelast
time was figuring out and testing the ifdef'ing appropriately, it mostly ran
fine(ish) for basic operations.  We've had a view VFS locking changes and
gratuitous VFS KPI changes, and a few cred changes, but they shouldn't be to
obad.

Robert