Arla on Windows

Tomas Olsson tol at kth.se
Mon Sep 29 13:50:38 CEST 2008

Bo Brantén writes:
> > If you want to compile it yourself I would recommend trying 0.36 or 0.37
>
> OK, then I know, parhaps I try to do that, I also have a Vista 64-bit
> system it could be interesting to try it on.

Of course, 0.43 and 0.44-ish from cvs likely has some fixes in user land,
but the later the version the greater the risk we broke the windows port.

If you have any questions or want to get things working, I'd be happy
to help out as best I can.

Btw, do you know if it is possible to get a working debugger setup
from linux/bsd with wine, or using vmware etc?

thanks
              /t