Commit purposal

Tomas Olsson tol at kth.se
Tue Sep 2 08:07:02 CEST 2008

Antoine MILLET wrote:
> > Neat. What's your recipe for a good build?
>
> I use heimdal-1.1, build with: ./configure --prefix=/usr/heimdal
> --sysconfdir=/etc
> I use cvs's version of arla, build with: ./configure
> --prefix=/usr/arla --sysconfdir=/etc/afs
> --with-arlacachedir=/space/afscache --with-krb5=/usr/heimdal

I haven't tried it for a while, thought there might be some patches
needed.

> It's work well many times, but actually, once a day, arla freeze when
> I use unlock() syscall. It's used by rm :-)

Hmm. Sounds like it should be fixed...

> If you have any idea to build it / run it better !

Not me. Any others?

> Thanks a lot for you work.

Thank you too, currently I'm in push-to-talk mode -- I only work
on arla when people ask me to. Patches, questions, bug reports
etc are very welcome. And right now, they are what (slowly)
moves this ship. If you can find any arla hackers out there,
I'd be glad to help them out.

thanks again
                      /t