arla on FreeBSD 6 or 7?

Alec Kloss alec-keyword-arla.4d43de at SetFilePointer.com
Tue Jan 22 00:52:01 CET 2008

On 2008-01-21 09:37, Emmanuel Vadot wrote:

>  Hello, I just tested on FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE, it launch well but I
> cannot list
>  the /afs directory, it even won't appears on the / while the arlad is
> launched.
>  Can you provide the diff for the arla src, in this case I will can do
> further investigation.
>  Thanks.

I've noticed with the new arla (ie. after the block cache addition,
etc.) that it appears that arla will start but be unfunctional
until it finished populating the cache with hashed directories.
You might have been a bit too impatient.  :)

Alec Kloss  alec at SetFilePointer.com   IM: angryspamhater at yahoo.com
PGP key at http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA241980E
"No Bunny!" -- Simon, from Frisky Dingo