arla-0.90 on NetBSD 3.x, small syntax fix and what will need to be done

Jonathan A. Kollasch jakllsch at kollasch.net
Thu Jan 11 18:26:35 CET 2007

Hi,

On line 99 of arla-0.90/nnpfs/bsd/nnpfs_vnodeops-bsd.c,

return nnpfs_fsync_common(ap->a_vp, ap->a_cred, NULL, ap->a_flags, NNPFS_AP_PROC(ap);

there is a missing ")" before the ";".

After fixing that, it will successfully build on NetBSD 3.0.1, but the modload
finds undefined symbols, nnpfs_dev_msleep, nnpfs_getpages, nnpfs_putpages.

I tried implementing these, and succeeded in getting everything going,
but the data of files in AFS was totally corrupt, so I'm betting I did
something wrong. :]

the msleep function is probably trivial:

(nnpfs_dev-netbsd.c)

int
nnpfs_dev_msleep(struct nnpfs *chan, caddr_t waitobj, int flags, const char *msg
)
{
    int ret;
    ret = nnpfs_msleep(waitobj, &chan->dev_lock, flags, msg);
    return ret;
}

however, for the (get|put)pages, I basically modified what
was there for FreeBSD, but I'm nearly sure I did something
very wrong here.

Anyway, thanks for all the work.

	Jonathan Kollasch