Which Arla version for Mac OS 10.3?

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Tue Aug 21 20:40:58 CEST 2007

Mike Hammill <mike at kth.se> writes:
> We have a summer school student who is running Mac OS 10.3 and wants to
> install Arla, but is not sure which version goes best with 10.3.[...] I
> did see some mail from back in 2005 from Måns Nilsson using Arla 0.40
> with OS X 10.3.9.

Supporting 10.4 required a lot of changes, so we ended up dropping support
for earlier MacOS versions in the rewrite (released as 0.41).

So arla-0.40 should work for 10.3, while arla-0.41 and later is 10.4 only.

Btw, if there are any recent 10.5 betas out there it would be interesting
to know how far current Arla is from working on that.

/t