Arla + Microsoft = interesting

Magnus Lindkvist nauir at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:04:15 CEST 2007

Greetings all,

Today I was in the Microsoft Office in Redmond and had a discussion with my friend Hank Janssen. Hank is working at Microsoft with our interoperability initiative (http://www.microsoft.com/interop/). While talking to him I thought about our local Arla project @stacken and showed him some details and he was very interested. So with no further delay - I'm now connecting the Arla dev team with our own interop team and I hope we can find some common ground and perhaps start a interesting project around Arla and Windows.

Hank, Tol or Haba - anything to add?

Magnus