4GB read limit with 0.42 and NetBSD 3.0/i386

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Thu May 25 11:55:34 CEST 2006

Jason White <jdw-arla at menelos.com> writes:
> I have a file just over 4GB which was copied from local disk into afs using
> arla-0.42 and the 'cp' command:

As Harald said, this happens on all 32-bit platforms.  After yesterday's
changes to cvs HEAD I was able to successfully copy a 4G+ file from afs to
local disk, back into afs, and again to local disk with the MD5 sum staying
the same.  Could you verify that it solves your problem?

cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 arla/arlad/stats.h
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 arla/arlad/stats.c
cvs rdiff -r1.99 -r1.100 arla/arlad/arla_local.h

thanks
        /t (longing for a better rx. And blocks in use)