arla on freebsd 6.0....again....

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Mon May 1 23:08:27 CEST 2006

Hugo Meiland <hugo at meiland.nl> writes:
> It looks like I'm really stuck now....please give me a hand on this...
> Based on the initial ports/patch tar of Rick, I did some additional
> coding and came to this point....:

Cool.  Gernot Hueber (and others?) did some work too.  The last version I
got from him (slightly patched and adapted to then-current) is at
/afs/stacken.kth.se/ftp/pub/random/tol/arla-fbsd-tol-060322.tgz (guess the
ftp url).  I ended up just tar:ing the local CVS tree.  Maybe there are
some patches in there that can help you get further.  It actually let me
list files on my 6.1-BETA-something :)

If you have the time to set it up, it really helps to have a kernel with
some debug options (VFS_LOCKS_DEBUG etc) and a working kernel core dump
setup.  Let me know if you need any help with that.

thanks
        /t