Arla-0.42 on OpenBSD-3.9

Hugo Meiland hugo at meiland.nl
Mon May 1 13:52:28 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Today OpenBSD 3.9 has been released, and I took some time to check Arla-0.42
on it... It seems the openbsd guys did make some changes again:

- vprint() is no longer available, this is called once in
nnpfs/bsd/nnpfs_message.c on line 441, I just made a NNPFSDEBUG from it,
since the code will panic afterwards anyway...

- uintptr_t has been removed; while config still finds this as a working
feature; by removing the HAVE_UINTPTR_T define in include/config.h the
source redefine uintptr_t as a unsigned long and compile cleanly.

After this, it seems the code is functioning as normal...

... And they both have been modified a few days ago in -current...

Thanks!!

Hugo