Tokens disappearing on freebsd 5.5

Scott Peshak speshak at iastate.edu
Thu Jun 15 18:17:03 CEST 2006

I got hiemdal built from freebsd ports without issue, but the same
behavior is exhibited.  I tried getting tokens for my roommate's cell
and all things work as expected.  (i get tokens, can access his cell
just fine, tokens never magically expire)  I ran ethereal while
getting tickets/tokens for both cells and the traffic looks roughly
the same.  My cell includes a packet that looks to be the "your token
is bad" info.

--
Phones are just a bad implementation of instant messaging