Tokens disappearing on freebsd 5.5

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Wed Jun 14 15:21:08 CEST 2006

"Scott Peshak" <speshak at iastate.edu> writes:
> Credentials for UID 0 in cell randomscrews.net have expired

This happens when the we get a token related error from the rpc call, most
likely from the file server.  So it's not necessarily expired.

> Any ideas of where to start debugging this would be great (I have
> tried running arlad with --debug=all)

It's not really my area, but possible routes are to look at your
credentials and verify that they look good, maybe run tcpdump/ethereal (do
'fs setcrypt off' first).

On my 5.5 machine I seem to use a heimdal snapshot, that may work
differently compared to the default.  Or there could be some configuration
issue (check [kafs] use_2b, for example).

/t