Tokens disapearing on freebsd 5.5

Scott Peshak speshak at iastate.edu
Wed Jun 14 07:12:05 CEST 2006

Hello list,
I've been trying to use arla 0.42 & 0.43 on a freebsd 5.5 machine.
Anonymous access to my cell works fine and I get tokens when running
kinit --afslog.  My problem is that after getting tokens any access to
afs space will result in the following error in syslog:
Credentials for UID 0 in cell randomscrews.net have expired
Occasionally this error is preceded by a "Bad ticket" error, but not always.

I've had no problem getting tokens on another machine that uses the
openafs client (also using heimdal for krb).  My cell uses only krb5.
This error happens both with my current heimdal kdc and the previous
MIT kdc that i recently replaced.

Any ideas of where to start debugging this would be great (I have
tried running arlad with --debug=all)

Scott